The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision-makers based in the United States.
Some 30% of marketers say they plan to invest in digital advertising in 2017, and 30% plan to invest in customer events.
Other top areas for planned investment include email marketing (26% of marketers plan to invest), social media (26%), content development (24%), and customer loyalty (24%).
Marketers say their biggest priorities for 2017 are to grow brand awareness (23% cite it as their top goal), to convert more leads to sales (20.4%), and to generate more leads (18.4%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision makers based in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]