The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2016 of 265 marketers (47% B2B, 35% B2C, 18% both B2B and B2C).
Some 63% of respondents say brand websites are one of the most effective channels to include in a 2017 digital marketing plan; 52% say email is one of the most effective channels to include; 49% say social media; and 31% cite organic search.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020