The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2016 of 265 marketers (47% B2B, 35% B2C, 18% both B2B and B2C).
Some 63% of respondents say brand websites are one of the most effective channels to include in a 2017 digital marketing plan; 52% say email is one of the most effective channels to include; 49% say social media; and 31% cite organic search.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)