The report was based on data from a survey of 387 senior marketing executives (32% work for B2B-focused companies, and the rest work for B2C/hybrid companies).
Nearly one-third (32%) of the marketing executives surveyed say they expect to spend 1% to 10% more on marketing technology in 2017 than they did in 2016.
Some 38% of respondents expect to increase marketing technology spend by more than 10%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact