The report was based on data from a survey of 387 senior marketing executives (32% work for B2B-focused companies, and the rest work for B2C/hybrid companies).
Nearly one-third (32%) of the marketing executives surveyed say they expect to spend 1% to 10% more on marketing technology in 2017 than they did in 2016.
Some 38% of respondents expect to increase marketing technology spend by more than 10%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)