The report was based on data from a survey of 387 senior marketing executives (32% work for B2B-focused companies, and the rest work for B2C/hybrid companies).
Nearly one-third (32%) of the marketing executives surveyed say they expect to spend 1% to 10% more on marketing technology in 2017 than they did in 2016.
Some 38% of respondents expect to increase marketing technology spend by more than 10%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]