The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2015 of 165 senior level marketers at brands and 115 executives at marketing agencies.
Some 62% of respondents working for brands say they expect their marketing budget to grow in 2016, and 91% expect to increase spend on digital media.
Three-quarters of brand marketers expect to use two or more agencies this year, an increase of 12 percentage points compared with 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help