The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2015 of 165 senior level marketers at brands and 115 executives at marketing agencies.
Some 62% of respondents working for brands say they expect their marketing budget to grow in 2016, and 91% expect to increase spend on digital media.
Three-quarters of brand marketers expect to use two or more agencies this year, an increase of 12 percentage points compared with 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020