Fully 90% of B2B marketers already engage in some sort of content marketing---whether they know it or not.
Content marketing is as simple as it sounds. It means providing high-quality content for users, partners, followers, and consumers to increase participation, sales, and loyalty.
The magic behind content marketing is straightforward. Instead of infusing email with self-promotion and bombarding customers and potential clients with brand ideology, we tell stories—in a very broad sense of the word. We evoke an emotional response, we entertain, and we teach. We become trusted storytellers and educators.
ExploreB2B, a social platform for B2B communication, has seen content marketing come to life as articles that users write become the means by which those writers are discovered and recognized as industry experts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO