More than half of Americans (57%) are expected to shop from the comfort of their own computer and mobile screens this Cyber Monday, according to RadiumOne's infographic of predictions about holiday shopping and social sharing this Cyber Monday.
Social networks are expected to play an important role: Consumers will use social media for finding discounts (57% of consumers), reading reviews (51%), and finding gift ideas (49%), according to Radium One.
Among other predictions from the infographic:
Spending will increase 14% from last year: $1.42 billion will be spent on Cyber Monday this year, up from $1.25 billion in 2011.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]