Real-World Education for Modern Marketers

Join Over 610,000 Marketing Professionals

Start here!
N E X T
Text:  A A

Cyber Monday Social Sharing and Shopping Predictions [Infographic]

  |  11,894 views

More than half of Americans (57%) are expected to shop from the comfort of their own computer and mobile screens this Cyber Monday, according to RadiumOne's infographic of predictions about holiday shopping and social sharing this Cyber Monday.

Social networks are expected to play an important role: Consumers will use social media for finding discounts (57% of consumers), reading reviews (51%), and finding gift ideas (49%), according to Radium One.

Among other predictions from the infographic:

Spending will increase 14% from last year: $1.42 billion will be spent on Cyber Monday this year, up from $1.25 billion in 2011.

The social networks that will account for the most Cyber Monday-related activity will be Facebook, with 60%, Twitter with 15%, and Pinterest at 5%; others will account for the remaining 20%.


Desktops and laptops will account for the most sharing (65%); mobile phones and tablets will account for the remainder (35%).

Apple, Target, and Amazon.com will be the most popular sites among Cyber Monday shoppers.

RadiumOne's Cyber Monday social sharing and holiday shopping infographic:


Join over 610,000 marketing professionals, and gain access to thousands of marketing resources! Don't worry ... it's FREE!

WANT TO READ MORE?
SIGN UP TODAY ... IT'S FREE!

We will never sell or rent your email address to anyone. We value your privacy. (We hate spam as much as you do.) See our privacy policy.

Sign in with one of your preferred accounts below:

Loading...

Rate this  

Overall rating

  • This has a 5 star rating
  • This has a 5 star rating
  • This has a 5 star rating
  • This has a 5 star rating
  • This has a 5 star rating
2 rating(s)

Add a Comment

MarketingProfs uses single
sign-on with Facebook, Twitter, Google and others to make subscribing and signing in easier for you. That's it, and nothing more! Rest assured that MarketingProfs: Your data is secure with MarketingProfs SocialSafe!