The term "personal brand" gets tossed around a lot, but what does it actually mean?
Your personal brand is how you market yourself. In a matter of speaking, you are the product.
For example, say you're trying to establish yourself as a high-powered motivational speaker, an analytics-savvy marketer, or a master problem solver.
A major way you'd pitch yourself to your audience is your personal branding.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]