More CTOs (chief technology officers) are making mobile a priority and dedicating greater resources to it.
According to the stats highlighted in the following Mutual Mobile infographic, 94% of CTOs believe enterprise mobility will be important.
Moreover, 67% think mobility will have more impact than the Internet did in the 1990s, and 65% view more mobile support for employees as a critical priority.
One reason companies are deepening their mobile activities is that companies that do so experience...
- Almost 2X employee productivity.
- Almost 4X higher margins.
- More than 20% lower customer churn.
Other highlights from the infographic:
- 68% of enterprises see mobile as a strategic initative.
- 42% view implementing a comprehensive corporate mobile strategy as a top priority.
- 33% say mobile strategies are executive-sponsored.