On March 8, 2013, the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences and Festivals will start rocking Austin with more than 1,000 conference sessions and 580 booths at its Interactive Festival alone. (SXSW also features the Film Festival and Music Festival, in mid-March.)
Sound overwhelming? SXSW can be—especially if you don't have a game plan. To help B2B marketers hit the places most relevant to them, Demandbase created an infographic, highlighting some of the must-see sessions for B2B marketers.
Among those sessions:
- Saturday, March 9: Digital A-Z for B2B at the Four Seasons
- Saturday, March 9: Enterprise Invades the Apps Playground at the Four Seasons
- Monday, March 11: B2B Social Marketing: Blazing New Trails at the Sheraton Austin
Book signings to attend (at the Austin Convention Center, Ballroom G and Ballroom D foyer) include the following:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]