When most people think of social media, they think of Facebook or Twitter as the most popular social network. But the true giant in professional social networking is LinkedIn, which boasts some 200 million users from more than 200 countries.
To find out how LinkedIn is transforming job recruiting, the folks at Masters in Human Resources did some research and created the following infographic.
Turns out, HR folks aren't flipping through paperwork when helping companies fill positions. Instead, recruiters are checking out profiles on LinkedIn, their preferred social networking platform, the research found.
Some 93% of recruiters use LinkedIn to search for candidates.The second social media network of choice for recruiters is Facebook, at 66%, followed by Twitter at 54%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives