When most people think of social media, they think of Facebook or Twitter as the most popular social network. But the true giant in professional social networking is LinkedIn, which boasts some 200 million users from more than 200 countries.
To find out how LinkedIn is transforming job recruiting, the folks at Masters in Human Resources did some research and created the following infographic.
Turns out, HR folks aren't flipping through paperwork when helping companies fill positions. Instead, recruiters are checking out profiles on LinkedIn, their preferred social networking platform, the research found.
Some 93% of recruiters use LinkedIn to search for candidates.The second social media network of choice for recruiters is Facebook, at 66%, followed by Twitter at 54%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020