Are your company's Pinterest boards getting attention? If your company's images aren't being liked or repinned, you may be at a loss regarding what viewers really want when they go on Pinterest.
Color, white space, and size make a difference regarding whether images are repinned. Unfortunately, however, some companies don't consider any of that when pinning on their boards. The results are Pinterest boards that look like old-fashioned locker doors, smothered with too many eye-assaulting images.
To find out how to boost your chances of getting your Pinterest images repinned, check out the following infographic by Curalate highlighting the traits of the most popular pins on Pinterest.
The stats in the infographic below come from Curalate's data science team. It reviewed more than a half million images on Pinterest and examined 30 visual characteristics, such as textures and colors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]