More than 400 business and marketing professionals from over 200 companies completed the survey, which was designed to assess Marketing's performance: specifically, how marketers use data, metrics, and analytics.
Some of the key findings...
—Just 40% of marketers say measuring Marketing's value and contribution to the business is very important or critical.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line
- How Content Intelligence Can Empower Your Business [Infographic]