Gone are the days when social media was a curious little sandbox marketers would play in when time allowed. Today, social media is every bit as integral to your online marketing initiatives as your website.
Companies that have staffed up and stepped up to make social media marketing a meaningful element of the brand experience are seizing advantages that megadollars can't buy.
They're refraining from using megaphones to shout out messages, and they're done trying to dictate the destiny of their public relations with press releases.
They're doing exactly what has to be done to create kinship with the customer. They're letting the customer lead.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do