Gone are the days when social media was a curious little sandbox marketers would play in when time allowed. Today, social media is every bit as integral to your online marketing initiatives as your website.
Companies that have staffed up and stepped up to make social media marketing a meaningful element of the brand experience are seizing advantages that megadollars can't buy.
They're refraining from using megaphones to shout out messages, and they're done trying to dictate the destiny of their public relations with press releases.
They're doing exactly what has to be done to create kinship with the customer. They're letting the customer lead.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things