Who made the most money from their social media content last year?
To find out, Wealth of Geeks looked at the follower counts of popular creators and estimated their 2023 earnings.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
It looks at the top 50 social media creators by follower count and also examines the highest earners per 1,000 followers, the generations that top creators belong to, the top platforms for creators, and the highest-earning verticals.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Eight Steps to Ensure Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful