Some 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the Web. And, among search users, 91% always or most of the time find the information they are looking for.
Most of the daily queries on Google have been seen before; only a small percentage (16%) hasn't.
So, what kind of information do people look for most? People using smartphones for searches mostly look for news (57%), restaurants (51%), and navigational information (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]