Some 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the Web. And, among search users, 91% always or most of the time find the information they are looking for.
Most of the daily queries on Google have been seen before; only a small percentage (16%) hasn't.
So, what kind of information do people look for most? People using smartphones for searches mostly look for news (57%), restaurants (51%), and navigational information (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]