Some 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the Web. And, among search users, 91% always or most of the time find the information they are looking for.
Most of the daily queries on Google have been seen before; only a small percentage (16%) hasn't.
So, what kind of information do people look for most? People using smartphones for searches mostly look for news (57%), restaurants (51%), and navigational information (51%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different