Small businesses with a Google AdWords account are flushing away, on average, 25% of their pay-per-click (PPC) marketing budget because of easily fixable managerial and strategic errors.
That finding is highlighted in a recent study by the search software provider WordStream, which reviewed the PPC activities of 500 small and midsize business (SMBs).
The company graded those SMBs on various PPC tasks, including account activity, ad relevancy, keyword optimization, landing page quality, and mobile search, and found five simple changes that can help companies maximize their PPC marketing.
Here's a quick look at five tips for renovating your PPC advertising:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]