Small businesses with a Google AdWords account are flushing away, on average, 25% of their pay-per-click (PPC) marketing budget because of easily fixable managerial and strategic errors.
That finding is highlighted in a recent study by the search software provider WordStream, which reviewed the PPC activities of 500 small and midsize business (SMBs).
The company graded those SMBs on various PPC tasks, including account activity, ad relevancy, keyword optimization, landing page quality, and mobile search, and found five simple changes that can help companies maximize their PPC marketing.
Here's a quick look at five tips for renovating your PPC advertising:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising