But that conversation should include how demand generation and data management fit into the picture, NetProspex argues.
After all, best-in-class marketing data management keeps your marketing data unified, accurate, and actionable, increasing efficiency and decreasing the number of leads needed to generate each sale, according to the following NetProspex infographic.
Moreover, companies with best-in-class marketing data management incorporated into their demand-generation engine require only 68 leads per acquisition, The Aberdeen Group reports.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Fewer Deals, More Video: How COVID-19 Is Impacting Sales Professionals
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- Account-Based Marketing Ad Match Rates Explained [Infographic]
- What Top-Performing Sales Negotiators Do Differently
- Nine Key Sales Pipeline Metrics for Healthy Sales [Infographic]