But that conversation should include how demand generation and data management fit into the picture, NetProspex argues.
After all, best-in-class marketing data management keeps your marketing data unified, accurate, and actionable, increasing efficiency and decreasing the number of leads needed to generate each sale, according to the following NetProspex infographic.
Moreover, companies with best-in-class marketing data management incorporated into their demand-generation engine require only 68 leads per acquisition, The Aberdeen Group reports.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]