But that conversation should include how demand generation and data management fit into the picture, NetProspex argues.
After all, best-in-class marketing data management keeps your marketing data unified, accurate, and actionable, increasing efficiency and decreasing the number of leads needed to generate each sale, according to the following NetProspex infographic.
Moreover, companies with best-in-class marketing data management incorporated into their demand-generation engine require only 68 leads per acquisition, The Aberdeen Group reports.
So, what does best-in-class demand generation look like?
To find out, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey