Want to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers as of January 2014?
The following infographic by Scott Brinker at the Chief Marketing Technology blog offers a sprawling view of the marketing technology landscape.
The infographic features 947 companies placed into 43 categories across the following six classes of marketing technology:
1. The Internet
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Trusting Remote Workers: The New Normal [Infographic]
- Marketing Is Becoming Technology-Driven, and the Future Is Open Source
- Why Innovation Must Be Your Agency's First Priority
- Agile Marketing FAQs: Teams, Meetings, Leadership, Measurement, More...
- Coronavirus: How to Manage Your Supply Chain Shock Waves