Get your a-la-carte awesome this week: from VW's epic Super Bowl ad to Ogilvy's design tips for making shareable content. We've also got Grammy goods, a treasure trove of business-facing social apps, and more. Skim to stay snackable!
Introducing Paper. Surprise! Facebook's launched Paper, a gorgeous news reader app that puts its actual mobile newsfeed to shame. Scroll through front-page news, shared videos, and images. It's also super-easy to create your own stories. It isn't clear yet how advertisers will feature in, but start playing with it to get first-mover advantage on what the interface offers. The app launches February 3.
The Grammys. An epic performance from Daft Punk, Stevie Wonder, and Pharrell's hat isn't all the Grammy's gave us; brands also stole some spotlight. Digiday's got a full lineup of brand Tweet wins and fails. Some were just really weird... but at least they're trying. Complex won the night, though the brand it most benefited was perhaps not its own; meanwhile, Gain tried its Photoshoppin' hardest to keep up.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)