Are you using site search for your marketing programs?
According to a recent survey by SLI Systems, "six out of 10 retailers do not use site search to enhance marketing programs."
The reasons for missed opportunities are limited resources (according to 50% of survey respondents), lack of knowledge regarding how to use search data effectively (30%), and an existing site search solution that doesn't allow integration with marketing programs (10%).
The biggest missed opportunities are highlighted in the following infographic, which uses research from the company's recent 2014 Global E-Commerce Search Survey.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]