The forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets, according to the following Uberflip infographic.
As more people turn to their digital devices for content, companies will be producing not just more content—but better content.
"Brands will step up their game by integrating great journalism and storytelling into their strategies," states Uberflip.
Companies are also focusing on providing content for all screens. That's because by 2017 87% of Internet-connected devices are expected to be smartphones and tablets.
To find out more about content marketing in 2014, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]