The forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets, according to the following Uberflip infographic.
As more people turn to their digital devices for content, companies will be producing not just more content—but better content.
"Brands will step up their game by integrating great journalism and storytelling into their strategies," states Uberflip.
Companies are also focusing on providing content for all screens. That's because by 2017 87% of Internet-connected devices are expected to be smartphones and tablets.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO