On March 7, the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences and Festivals will start taking over Austin. This wildly popular event features more than 1,000 conference sessions and 500 booths.
If you're one of the 25,000 attendees, you may find it daunting to sift through all the session info to plan what to do.
Among the sessions:
- Friday, March 7: Mosh Pit of Experts 2014—The Future of Social
- Saturday, March 8: Actively Participating in the Big Data Revolution
- Sunday, March 9: The Science of Predicting Earned Media
- Monday, March 10: You Can Sell, but You Can't Hide
- Tuesday, March 11: How to Pitch the Media
Book signings to attend (at the Austin Convention Center) include the following:
- Friday, March 7: Data Smart: Using Data Science to Transform Information Into Insight by John Foreman
- Friday, March 7: Search and Social: The Definitive Guide to Real-Time Content Marketing by Rob Garner
- Monday, March 10: Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans, and Followers by Jeffrey Rohrs
- Monday, March 10: Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data, and the Future of Privacy by Robert Scoble
To find out more, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs