Some 54.2% of marketing teams plan to hire content marketers in the next year, according to a recent Kapost survey of 500 global marketers.
So, what traits do companies want in their content marketers?
"More than 9 in 10 companies report writing and editing skills are the most important qualities in a content marketer," notes Kapost.
Companies also look for the following:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020