Do you know where to find the Big Data in your organization?
The following infographic by Kapow can help you locate and identify the various types of Big Data in your organization.
Common categories of pools of data are archives, documents, media, business apps, social media, public Web, data storage, machine log data, and sensor data.
The infographic also lists various data sources or types that make up those categories.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Agile Marketing Myths That Need to Die
- Four Tips for Hiring Accountable Team Members Who Actually Get Things Done
- The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic]
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]