Want to know who the biggest influencers are in marketing?
Here are the top 25, according to InsideView.
The criteria for inclusion in the list consisted of the following: being actively engaged on social media, being a hot commodity at conferences, being sought out for product or business endorsements, changing the marketing industry, and constantly sharing best-practices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]