Are you able to deliver quantifiable results for your marketing? If not, you're not alone.
"The problem: 71% of marketers in 2013 were unable to deliver satisfying metrics or reporting to demonstrate clear ROI," according to an infographic from Vidyard.
One issue regarding ROI is that "text-based content assets are difficult to track once syndicated," Vidyard states. "Video, on the other hand, is much different."
What makes video easier to track and measure? Some 43% of video marketers are able to capture content metrics across all channels compared with just 16% of non-video marketers, according to research cited in the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line