To be a successful content marketer, do you need to be a left-brainer or do you need to be a right-brainer?
Apparently, the best content marketers combine the mindset of right-brainers (artists) and left-brainers (scientists).
"Art taps into emotions and experiences through creative language, powerful visuals, integrated campaigns, and original ideas," states the infographic. The artist asks such questions as these:
- How will this content make our audience feel?
- Does it tell a story?
- Will it stand out?
By comparison, "Science is about building processes, analyzing performance, recognizing patterns in data, and strategizing accordingly," Kapost and Salesforce suggest. The scientist asks questions such as these:
- What is our strategy?
- Will this content generate leads and revenue?
- Are we aligned with Sales?
To find out how these two mindsets can work together to create engaging content, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]