To be a successful content marketer, do you need to be a left-brainer or do you need to be a right-brainer?
Apparently, the best content marketers combine the mindset of right-brainers (artists) and left-brainers (scientists).
"Art taps into emotions and experiences through creative language, powerful visuals, integrated campaigns, and original ideas," states the infographic. The artist asks such questions as these:
- How will this content make our audience feel?
- Does it tell a story?
- Will it stand out?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]