To be a successful content marketer, do you need to be a left-brainer or do you need to be a right-brainer?
Apparently, the best content marketers combine the mindset of right-brainers (artists) and left-brainers (scientists).
"Art taps into emotions and experiences through creative language, powerful visuals, integrated campaigns, and original ideas," states the infographic. The artist asks such questions as these:
- How will this content make our audience feel?
- Does it tell a story?
- Will it stand out?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]