As search marketing's importance increases, more companies need to create room in their budget for search marketing. But are they doing so?
The following infographic, based on the State of Search report produced by Econsultancy in association with SEMPO, highlights key statistics about budget trends in search marketing from 2012 to today.
One finding is that 54% of responding companies spent less than $1 million per annum on digital marketing in 2014. (By contrast, 4% of companies spent more than $100 million.)
"Nearly half of digital marketing budgets are spent on search, with 31% on paid search and 18% on SEO," according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing