See what (and how) brands are using Hyperlapse, how Twitter is helping you "get" trends, what royalty-free photo service will save your life, how Facebook is helping you search through old posts, and which content creation strategies will improve your business. Skim to stay on top!
Homer takes on the #IceBucketChallenge. At No. 1 on the Viral Video Charts is the Simpsons' spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. In the video (closing in on 19 million views), Homer gets a lot more than he bargained for in that ice bucket. Indeed, he gets everything that's ever been associated with ice... ever:
Budweiser uses Hyperlapse in real-time. It's hardly been a month since Instagram launched its separate Hyperlapse app, which lets you take time-lapse photos that look remarkably stable. For its Made in America music festival, Budweiser decided to experiment with the technology. The results aren't perfect, but they mark an interesting start. (And hey, remember how weird early branded Snapchats looked?)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do