Does the ringing of your morning alarm clock sound like the firing of a starting gun?
For most marketers, it does. Marketers often find themselves rushing from task to task and fighting the numerous distractions and lack of structure that affect their productivity.
The following infographic by AtTask shows the highlights and lowlights of a marketer's typical day.
For example, 37% of marketers spend one hour to two hours reading and responding to email, and 36% spend three to four hours.
Interruptions also take up time: 35% of marketers blame interruptions for negatively affecting their productivity. Some 26% blame unexpected projects or rework.
To find out more about a marketer's typical day, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs