Does the ringing of your morning alarm clock sound like the firing of a starting gun?
For most marketers, it does. Marketers often find themselves rushing from task to task and fighting the numerous distractions and lack of structure that affect their productivity.
The following infographic by AtTask shows the highlights and lowlights of a marketer's typical day.
For example, 37% of marketers spend one hour to two hours reading and responding to email, and 36% spend three to four hours.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]