Does the ringing of your morning alarm clock sound like the firing of a starting gun?
For most marketers, it does. Marketers often find themselves rushing from task to task and fighting the numerous distractions and lack of structure that affect their productivity.
The following infographic by AtTask shows the highlights and lowlights of a marketer's typical day.
For example, 37% of marketers spend one hour to two hours reading and responding to email, and 36% spend three to four hours.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020