What are the most important skills that a marketer needs?
The following infographic by Formstack highlights seven skills that companies expect from their marketers.
The ability to understand data ranks high on the list. "Research predicts a shortfall of up to 1.5 million data-savvy managers by 2018," Formstack states.
Technical skills, such as basic coding or video production, also make a job applicant more desirable. "Two of four new marketing hires will require technical skills," according to Formstack.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]