What are the most important skills that a marketer needs?
The following infographic by Formstack highlights seven skills that companies expect from their marketers.
The ability to understand data ranks high on the list. "Research predicts a shortfall of up to 1.5 million data-savvy managers by 2018," Formstack states.
Technical skills, such as basic coding or video production, also make a job applicant more desirable. "Two of four new marketing hires will require technical skills," according to Formstack.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020