Content marketing is all the rage, but it has a dark side that businesses must acknowledge.
One horrifying fact: Though 27 million pieces of content are shared daily and 86% of B2B organizations use content marketing, only 21% of marketers think they're successful at measuring the ROI of their content, according to studies that Scripted cites in the following infographic.
Worse still, 48% of marketers don't have a documented content marketing strategy.
And worst of all, that lack of vision affects how consumers feel about those companies: "74% of online consumers get frustrated with websites when their content appears irrelevant to them," states Scripted.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World