How can brands convert social content into sales?
Here are some tips for getting you started.
Build a library of user-generated content, suggests Offerpop in the following infographic. Such content might include photos and videos of purchases.
Another idea is to capture data from promotion participants.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]