How can brands convert social content into sales?
Here are some tips for getting you started.
Build a library of user-generated content, suggests Offerpop in the following infographic. Such content might include photos and videos of purchases.
Another idea is to capture data from promotion participants.
"Include a sign-up form in your promotion to capture demographic and interest data, and contact info," suggests Offerpop.
To find more about fueling your sales engine with social content, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]