Looking at the past can help you prepare for the future. So, here's what Black Friday e-commerce looked like last year.
This year won't likely be too much different, so plan accordingly.
The overall online sales for Thanksgiving and Black Friday in 2013 was $1.964 billion, according to the infographic by Nextopia.
The top purchases were electronics (87% of shoppers), clothing (71%), toys (58%) and jewelry (30%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time