Looking at the past can help you prepare for the future. So, here's what Black Friday e-commerce looked like last year.
This year won't likely be too much different, so plan accordingly.
The overall online sales for Thanksgiving and Black Friday in 2013 was $1.964 billion, according to the infographic by Nextopia.
The top purchases were electronics (87% of shoppers), clothing (71%), toys (58%) and jewelry (30%).
Mobile shopping grew to 39.7% of all online traffic, with mobile sales reaching 21.6% of total online sales, Nextopia states.
To learn more about the previous Black Friday and plan for this one, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey