Looking at the past can help you prepare for the future. So, here's what Black Friday e-commerce looked like last year.
This year won't likely be too much different, so plan accordingly.
The overall online sales for Thanksgiving and Black Friday in 2013 was $1.964 billion, according to the infographic by Nextopia.
The top purchases were electronics (87% of shoppers), clothing (71%), toys (58%) and jewelry (30%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]