Captivating blog post images can help keep your visitors from straying from your site. Check out these tips for choosing the right images and avoiding copyright issues.
"The quality of your images reflects the quality of your blog, so when choosing images, make sure you look for ones that are high quality," suggests the following WhoIsHostingThis infographic.
What's a high-quality image? It's one that has good exposure and lighting, clear and crisp details, good composition, and bright colors. And it has not been used on your other blog posts.
You can find high-quality images by doing a Google search—but just because they're on Google doesn't mean you can use them. You need to understand what a copyrighted image is and whether you have permission to use the image.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)