Is your content resonating with Millennials? It might not be if you're committing the following mistakes when crafting content for them.
Here's a look at seven things that turn Millennials away from content, according to a NewsCred infographic.
One reason is ignoring Millennials' cultural interests. Some 64% of Millennials respond positively to content tailored to their cultural interests.
"You need to keep in mind their age, location, and cultural interests at all times," states NewsCred.
Another reason is that your content lacks emotion. "If you can build an emotional connection with someone, it means you can build trust," NewsCred says.
To find out more about what to stop doing (and what to start), check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)
- Webinars vs. Podcasts: Are You Making the Right Choice? [Infographic]