The question the C-suite often asks of Marketing is this: "What have you done for us lately?"
Most marketers are facing constant scrutiny regarding their performance and contribution. Very few, however, are responding to it in a way that inspires confidence.
The 2015 Marketing Performance Management (MPM) Benchmark Study: A Diagnosis and Prescription for Marketing Performance Management, measured that pressure from the C-suite, finding that 83% of survey participants feel it.
But the way marketing organizations respond to that pressure differs significantly, and those differences are defining.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line
- How Content Intelligence Can Empower Your Business [Infographic]
- Data-Driven Marketing: How (and Why) to Move From Siloed Reporting to Data Ownership
- How to Use Your Marketing Analytics Smartly