Dear Mr. President,
Is it too much to ask that I get a bit more advance notice when you're planning something—like "A Week of Making"—that syncs so well with our theme for this year's B2B Marketing Forum? "Make Marketing Magic" and "A Week of Making." See the similarities?
I know your week kicks off today (June 12) and lasts through June 18. And I understand that it coincides with the National Maker Faire. But would it have killed you to pick up the phone (or to text-message, because—let's be honest—I'm not really a phone person) to share these important details in, say, February, when I'm in Q2 planning mode?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]