You've created the content. Now, you need to measure its effectiveness to know whether your content is hitting its mark.
The following infographic by Curata offers 29 content marketing metrics, such as consumption, retention metrics, sharing metrics, engagement metrics, lead metrics, sales metrics, and production/cost metrics.
For example, "you can track retention of existing email list subscribers by keeping an eye on unsubscribes and opt-outs," states Curata.
"Similarly, you'll want to track new subscribers to see if you can grow your list at the same time."
Retention refers to "receiving a 'follow' from them, so they can continue to get updates and hopefully come back to your site," explains Curata.
To get the inside scoop on the 29 content marketing metrics, click or tap on the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics
- How B2B Marketers Can Absorb and Apply Data Effectively: Six Questions Answered
- How to Match Your Key Metrics to Your Content Goals
- Five Web Analytics Tools to Help You Optimize and Measure Marketing ROI