You've created the content. Now, you need to measure its effectiveness to know whether your content is hitting its mark.
The following infographic by Curata offers 29 content marketing metrics, such as consumption, retention metrics, sharing metrics, engagement metrics, lead metrics, sales metrics, and production/cost metrics.
For example, "you can track retention of existing email list subscribers by keeping an eye on unsubscribes and opt-outs," states Curata.
"Similarly, you'll want to track new subscribers to see if you can grow your list at the same time."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 of the Best Marketing Analytics Tools to Try in 2020
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement