About 25 million meetings take place every day in the US. And most of them are dull time-sucks.
"More than $37 billion a year is spent on unproductive meetings," according to Fuze in the following infographic.
Think about the last meeting you had. Was it a short, focused exchange of ideas and plans? If not, check out the infographic's tips for productive meetings.
First, consider whether you need a meeting. "Explore options requiring less time from co-workers," suggests Fuze. "Who really needs to be there? Be clear about required and optional participants."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]