This week we'll introduce you to Snapchat's 3V ad model, where to buy 360° VR-friendly images, a better way to track social ROI via Google, and a Twitter offering that highlights products and places (and how to buy or book them). Skim to stay connected.
The future of mobile video is vertical. Snapchat's going hard on video: Its 100 million active users now consume over 2 billion daily. So it's launched a new ad format called 3V, which stands for Vertical Video Views.
The format will appear as vertical videos (an especially mobile-friendly format that Snapchat's coined) that appear in full screen to ensure 100% viewability. Because CEO Evan Spiegel knows pre-rolls are "annoying," 3V ads will appear among premium content in its Discover platform as well as within Snapchat's curated content.
And to ensure brands get creative help in building native content (not necessarily limited to Snapchat), it's partnered with the Daily Mail and WPP to launch a digital content agency called Truffle Pig.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do