Combine people's love of visuals and stories to multiply your content's reach and conversion, suggests Widen in the following infographic.
Social media posts with visuals deliver 180% greater engagement, and articles that contain images get 94% more views than articles without them, according to data cited by Widen.
To add more visuals, think beyond straight-up stock photos. Consider using infographics, memes, videos, standalone images, slide shows, and user-generated photos.
For example, "give your audience a behind-the-scenes peek," recommends Widen. "No need to be polished. Authenticity trumps perfect (i.e., 'unnatural') shots."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well