Combine people's love of visuals and stories to multiply your content's reach and conversion, suggests Widen in the following infographic.
Social media posts with visuals deliver 180% greater engagement, and articles that contain images get 94% more views than articles without them, according to data cited by Widen.
To add more visuals, think beyond straight-up stock photos. Consider using infographics, memes, videos, standalone images, slide shows, and user-generated photos.
For example, "give your audience a behind-the-scenes peek," recommends Widen. "No need to be polished. Authenticity trumps perfect (i.e., 'unnatural') shots."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts