Get the latest on Facebook's new livestreaming feature, LinkedIn's social selling measurement tool, and Instagram's new API for ads. Also: how Getty's making it easier to score royalty-free content... no matter what device you're using. Skim for the social skinny!
LinkedIn's Social Selling Index (SSI)—free for all
LinkedIn's SSI, previously available only to paid users, is now available for all. The SSI scores you from 1-100, based on four social selling elements: establishing your professional brand, finding the right people, engaging with insights, and building relationships. It also tracks your progress over time so you can see where you improve, and compares you to people in your industry and network. See yours here.
The formula was created based on how top-performing sales professionals use the site. LinkedIn also provides details on how to improve each segment of your score.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do