What makes Instagram users like (or dislike) a photo?
Here's what users consider the most share-worthy traits of Instagram photos.
"Images with a high amount of background space generate 29% more likes than those without," according to the following Curalate infographic.
Moreover, images with high levels of texture generate 79% more likes than those without.
To find out more about what picture traits appeal most to Instagram users, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Pixel Perfect: Image Qualities That Drive Engagement on Instagram [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach