Stress is reaching dangerous levels for many marketers, according to a recent report by Workfront.
Here's a look at how stressed marketers are and the causes of their stress.
"One out of four marketers say they're 'overly stressed' or 'stressed to the max,'" states the following Workfront infographic.
The biggest source of stress is "providing value to people who don't understand what you do," states Workfront. "Next is juggling all of your work to get it done in a 40-hour work week."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]