Stress is reaching dangerous levels for many marketers, according to a recent report by Workfront.
Here's a look at how stressed marketers are and the causes of their stress.
"One out of four marketers say they're 'overly stressed' or 'stressed to the max,'" states the following Workfront infographic.
The biggest source of stress is "providing value to people who don't understand what you do," states Workfront. "Next is juggling all of your work to get it done in a 40-hour work week."
To find out more about marketers and stress, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]