Blogging is no hobby—at least not for serious business bloggers. After all, 59% of B2B marketers consider blogs the most valuable channel.
Andy Crestodina of Orbit Media Studios offers the proof. In 2014, his company asked 1,000-plus business bloggers to provide answers about how they tackle their tasks and summarized the results in this data-intensive post.
The company did it again this year. Here are the results of the 2015 survey.
After gathering the data, Andy concludes, "We see more bloggers taking a more professional approach. Evidence for this appeared many times in the survey data. It's becoming a more serious, formal discipline This indicates a 'professionalization' in blogging. Data is playing a bigger part. Best-practices are emerging."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19