What are the key roles in data science? Here's a look at the various job positions in the data science industry and what they mean.
A data scientist cleans, massages, and organizes Big Data, according to DataCamp in the following infographic.
A database administrator, on the other hand, focuses on backup and recovery, data modeling and design, distributed computing, database systems, and data security.
Another role is statistician. This person "collects, analyzes, and interprets qualitative as well as quantitative data with statistical theories and methods," according to DataCamp.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs