What are the key roles in data science? Here's a look at the various job positions in the data science industry and what they mean.
A data scientist cleans, massages, and organizes Big Data, according to DataCamp in the following infographic.
A database administrator, on the other hand, focuses on backup and recovery, data modeling and design, distributed computing, database systems, and data security.
Another role is statistician. This person "collects, analyzes, and interprets qualitative as well as quantitative data with statistical theories and methods," according to DataCamp.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]