New year, new social strategy? Find out what trends are guiding brands into the next few months. We'll also tell you about Twitter's new CTA buttons, Snapchat's leap into ad tech, and a video trend that literally challenges you not to cry. Skim for a strong start!
Here's where brands will play in 2016
Instagram and Snapchat aren't the only way to reach Millennials. From mobile messaging and payments to a meme-generating Pinterest-style site for men, brands will experiment with more under-the-radar social media like Kik, Venmo and Imgur.
Take a peek at all the goods—and for more niche inspiration, check out this case study-packed SlideShare on harnessing the collaborative economy. It's filled with smart partnerships that helped brands take their promises further, like Whole Foods' Instacart partnership to bring food to people's doors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]