New year, new social strategy? Find out what trends are guiding brands into the next few months. We'll also tell you about Twitter's new CTA buttons, Snapchat's leap into ad tech, and a video trend that literally challenges you not to cry. Skim for a strong start!
Here's where brands will play in 2016
Instagram and Snapchat aren't the only way to reach Millennials. From mobile messaging and payments to a meme-generating Pinterest-style site for men, brands will experiment with more under-the-radar social media like Kik, Venmo and Imgur.
Take a peek at all the goods—and for more niche inspiration, check out this case study-packed SlideShare on harnessing the collaborative economy. It's filled with smart partnerships that helped brands take their promises further, like Whole Foods' Instacart partnership to bring food to people's doors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things