Blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, and infographics... they've all got a place in our content marketing strategy. They've weathered the test of time and they're still great for generating traffic and leads.
But could we be pushing ourselves and creating something even better?
The latest trend in the marketing world is interactive content, and it's gaining popularity for very good reasons.
Interactive content works the way you would expect: You create a piece of content that people can interact with—either aesthetically or with a practical aim in mind—and as a result it cuts through the noise of run-of-the-mill content that gets published in droves every day.
No. 1: Interactive Infographics
It's no news that infographics are already one of the most shareable types of content you can create.
So how can you take them one step further?
Interactive infographics are usually visually stunning, and they increase engagement beyond simply scrolling to view them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World