Check out these eight predictions about what marketers will focus on in the new year and how technology will create changes in digital marketing, according to the following Signal infographic.
One change is that "improved people-based marketing options will give advertisers flexibility and control," predicts Signal.
"In 2016, marketers will feel increased pressure to solve challenges like getting a clear view of the customer cross disparate data sources, connecting the past to a customer's intent, and demonstrating attribution and ROI," Signal states.
Another prediction stems from ad blocking being the new norm. This year, "better targeting, formats, and relevancy become essential," states Signal. That's because ad blocking could cost publishers as much as $41 billion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience